Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THAT TRAMPOLINE IS KEEN!


















Look at the movie and you will see
The trampoline's the thing for me.
First I pop up over the rim
And then I'm off with all my vim.
It's up in the air for a cannonball,
Down, and then it's standing tall
With arms all spread and twirling around
Then down on my knees and up I bound.
This time up I touch my nose
Then put my hands out on my toes
Sitting down, then up I vault
And turn a little somersault.
Then land on my back, next time way high
I reach up to touch the sky
  And next,  just  like a circus clown,
  I  lay out on the pad face down,
  Jump up and twist three times around
  And sit up when I touch the ground
  Then fold my arms and bow my head
  And land again with legs wide spread
  There's lots more of these tricks, I know,
  I'll learn new ones wherever I go
  They'll be the best you've ever seen
  Oh boy, that trampoline is keen!

1 comment: